Amanda-Jane is one of the country's leading experts in dealing with sleep, stress and anxiety issues along with the additional symptoms often associated with these conditions. She works with the full spectrum of clinical presentations, ranging from mild to severe, working with individuals, couples, children and families, and has over 25 years’ experience working in private practice and public health centres.
Amanda-Jane is a fully trained, registered and accredited advanced clinical hypnotherapist, psychotherapist, CBT and NLP practitioner, personal coach, and a personal leadership and communications trainer.
There are many other professionals around, so why chose Amanda-Jane?
...No one had ever suggested or explained any of this to me, I left the consultation feeling more confident and reassured that I could overcome these feelings of anxiety...Berkshire Woman 28yrs
Many clients have undergone programmes or treatment with other therapists but found them unsuccessful or seen limited improvement. 97% of clients find Mindset & Solutions through recommendations from friends, family and colleagues; testament to its reputation as well as the effectiveness and success the programmes bring.
Mindset & Solutions has created a unique, synergistic blend of disciplines for bespoke programs for each client. One size does not fit all, no one therapy works and no two clients are the same, therefore no two programmes should be the same.It is this unique approach which Amanda-Jane attributes to her success. She has an impressive and proven track record in delivering and achieving positive results, quickly and effectively where other programs have failed.
Amanda-Jane is professional, easy going and friendly, her no messing practical and down to earth approach enables clients to find the solutions they're looking for quickly and effectively, enabling them to move forward and create the life they want.
Currently Amanda-Jane lives and works in Berkshire with her husband and her younger son, and is often visited by her three grown up children and their partners.
Business Start Up - PR - Berkshire
"I can’t believe it, I haven't slept through the night for over 6 months, I listened to the CD last night for the first time, I only heard about the first 3 minutes, I have no idea what was on the cd, the next thing I knew, I woke up, and it was morning, I had slept through the whole night. I feel amazing, I haven't felt this good in a very long time. I cant wait to start the first session."
Amanda – Jane Sopp HPD DHP NLP Prac CBT PLP (Lic) APHP(Lic) MNCH(HPD) SQHP CNHC AfSFH, NHSTA UKCHO Reg No; 80840
- HPD Hypnotherapy Practitioners Diploma
- DHP Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- NLP Practitioner Neuro Linguistic Programming
- CBT Cognitive Behaviour Therapist
- PLP (Lic) Personal Leadership Program Trainer
- APHP (Lic) The Association for Hypnosis and Psychotherapy
- MNCH (HPD) Licentiate Member of National Council of Hypnotherapy
- SQHP Senior Qualification in Hypnotherapy
- CNHC Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council
- AfSFH Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy
- NHSTA Directory of National Health Service Directory for Complementary and Alternative Practitio in association with NHS Trust
- UKCHO UK Confederation of Hypnotherapy Organisation, Reg No: 80840
If you would like to discover more about the services we can provide for You, Children Teenagers and Schools or for Employees